General Questions (11)
On the other side, there are Zattoo, Teleboy, Wilmaa and others, which like TV PLUS, use OTT (Over the Top) platforms. OTT basically means that these services do not need an own network or are bound to one specific Internet provider. TV PLUS is the solution for people who don’t want to deal (anymore) with app installation on devices and unfriendly operation of smart TVs. TV PLUS works very simply: switch on and watch TV on a big screen instantly. VoD, Netflix and Youtube can be operated with the same (and only necessary) remote control. Above all, we focus on uncomplicated operation. Not to forget: you can use up to 5 boxes at the same time, 4K picture quality, enjoyment on a big screen instead of a small mobile screen etc. We like to think that TV PLUS uses the best of the two worlds and combines their advantages to the benefit of the consumers.
- When you order the TV PLUS Start package for the first time, select PayPal as payment method. Or you change in TV PLUS My Account from another payment method to PayPal. Your PayPal account must already be created and the required amount available in it.
- Before the subscription runs out you make a monthly payment from your bank account to PayPal, best using a permanent order from your bank. Make sure there are enough funds in the PayPal account (this works like a bank account).
- TV PLUS charges your PayPal account automatically. There are no additional costs for you.
- You get a monthly payment confirmation from PayPal.
About The TV PLUS Subscriptions (9)
- The sky services: you need to open a sky account if you don’t already have one, best done on your computer. Then you log in once on the TV box and you are ready to watch sky. You pay via your sky account which is separate from TV PLUS.
- Netflix: you need to open a Netflix account if you don’t already have one, best done on your computer. Then you log in once on the TV box and you are ready to watch Netflix. You pay via your Netflix account which is separate from TV PLUS. You are paying a flat rate subscription and you can watch as much as you want according to the current business model of Netflix. You can cancel Netflix monthly.
Can multiple boxes being used in one subscription watch TV from different locations at the same time?
According to your website, the recording capacity of the TV Box is limited to 400 hours. What does it mean?
The TV PLUS Box (16)
- a 3-meter Ethernet cable for the Internet
- a 2.5-meter HDMI cable for your TV
- the power supply
- the remote control with batteries
- a quick start guide to help you connect everything
Our remote control has 4 green programmable buttons on the top right (Power, Source, VOL+ and VOL-), you can synchronize them with the buttons of your existing TV remote control. In this way you only need one single remote control to operate both- your TV box and TV.And this is how it works: 1. Press and hold one of the green buttons (e.g. VOL+) for about 6 seconds until the LED light of the green power button (it flashes 3 times briefly at the beginning) is permanently lit.
2. Hold your original TV remote control and your new TV Plus remote control about 1 cm away from each other, opposite to each other (with the front sides facing each other)3. Press and hold the corresponding button on your original TV remote control (e.g. VOL+) until the LED light on the new TV Plus remote control flashes 3 times and then goes out. 4. Do the same for the other three buttons (Power, Source and VOL-).
- press the Windows button
- Search for “Media Streaming Options” and click the result to open Control Panel on that section
- Click the Turn on media streaming button to enable DLNA on Windows 10. Turn on media streaming on Windows 10.
- Click OK to apply the settings and complete the task